Why buy this Katana?
- High quality katana of big dimensions typical of the NANBOKUCHO period (1334 - 1389) perfect for Iaido, Battodo, Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu practice
- Maru kitae blade with bohi, made of 1060 high carbon steel, full tang and fully functional
- Black tsukaito and iron tsuba conceived for the practice.
- Black lacquered wooden saya, koiguchi, Kojiri, real buffalo horn Kuricata and black Kakucho type Sageo
- Perfectly balanced. Suitable for amateurs and experts
- Authentic handmade production. All its parts can be disassembled and reassembled like a real katana
- This katana is supplied in a black stuffed vinyl case, red velvet-lined and a cotton bag
This product has passed the quality control executed by YariNoHanzo