Why buy this Katana?
- Each component of this Katana makes it unique and the visual impact is amazing
- Heavy and solid Katana perfect for those who are looking for a demanding sword to improve their technique
- Maru kitae blade with bohi, made of 1095 high carbon steel full tang and fully functional
- Differentially hardened and clay tempered blade, authentic hamon Gunome Choji style.
- The Tsuba was reproduced on a piece of the Edo-Meiji period
- Traditional tsuka with hishigami that guarantee a better grip and a longer lasting Tsukamaki
- Black lacquered high quality wooden saya strengthen with real buffalo horn
- Supplied without sageo
- Perfect for expert practitioners and collectors who are searching for a heavy katana but balanced despite the weight
- Authentic handmade production. All its parts can be disassembled and reassembled like a real Katana
- This katana is supplied in a bordeaux cotton bag
This product has passed the quality control by YariNoHanzo