Why buy this Katana?
- One of YariNoHanzo Superior katanas most appreciated by practitioners and collectors
- Elegant and practical Katana with unique features in the YariNoHanzo catalogue. Special blade sizes with O-Kissaki
- Maru kitae blade without bohi, made of 1095 high carbon steel, full tang and fully functional
- Differentially hardened and clay tempered blade, authentic hamon Notare style.
- Tsuba Fuchi and Kashiarae are reproduced on pieces of the Edo period
- Traditional tsuka with hishigami that guarantee a better grip and a longer lasting Tsukamaki
- Black lacquered high quality wooden saya strengthen with real buffalo horn
- Supplied without sageo
- Weight and counterbalance typical of Katanas of the Bakumatsu period
- Authentic handmade production. All its parts can be disassembled and reassembled like a real Katana
- This katana is supplied in a bordeaux cotton bag
This product has passed the quality control by YariNoHanzo