Why buy this Katana?
- Katana similar to the katanas swords used by Samurai during Bakumatsu period for its weight, its shape and its counterbalance
- Its features are elegant simplicity and strength
- Maru kitae blade single bohi, made of 1060 high carbon steel
- Full tang and fully functional, differentially hardened and clay tempered blade
- Black silk tsukaito
- Traditional tsuka WITH HISHIGAMI and traditional Roku Mokko type tsuba conceived for the practice.
- KOJIRI E KURIKATA MADE OF REAL BUFFALO HORN
- Black lacquered wooden saya (Kuroro-Kuroro Ishime).
- Perfectly balanced. Suitable for amateurs and experts.
- This katana is supplied in a bordeaux cotton bag
This product has passed the quality control executed by YariNoHanzo